Dhillon's mission as a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner is to help individuals and families use their money as a tool for living a life of fulfillment and joy. Whether clients are looking to retire early or continue building a retirement portfolio alongside a purposeful career, his clients get the strategies they need to help them make more money and keep more of it in their pocket.
Below are key areas in which he helps his clients:
- Optimizing Investments
- Reducing Lifetime Tax Liability
- Navigating Retirement (Social Security, Medicare, RMDs, Roth Conversions, etc.)
- Saving/Investing for Major Purchases
- Navigating the Purchase and/or Sale of Real Estate (Including 1031 Exchanges)
- Protecting Net Worth and Income Through Insurance Planning
- Protecting Beneficiaries and Estates Through Estate Planning
Dhillon has nearly 9 years of experience in the financial services industry, has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from California State University Long Beach and went to high school in Los Alamitos, CA.
In his free time, Dhillon frequently participates in several traditional and action sports and plays a variety of musical instruments.
Click here to view a short video describing the types of clients Dhillon serves.