Harry M. Barth has more than 40 years of experience in the financial services industry counseling families, franchisees, business owners, and corporations nationwide. He has also distinguished himself by being an asset protection advocate. Mr. Barth is the founder and managing member of the financial planning and wealth management firm, Secura Financial Planning & Wealth Management; he is the Senior Partner and managing partner of the law firm, BarthCalderon LLP.
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Business Administration in Financial Planning
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS)
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner (CFP®)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®)
- Certified Wealth Preservation Planner™ (CWPP)
- Certified Asset Protection Planner™ (CAPP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (CHFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Certified Estate Advisor (CEA)
- Graduate Estate Planning Advisor (GEPA)®
He has co-authored a book, “Planning Today for All Your Tomorrows, a Practical Guide to Help High Income and/or High Net Worth Clients”.
Mr. Barth views his role as a trusted and long - term advocate of asset protection planning in helping his clients achieve their financial goals and protecting their assets from third party creditors and lawsuits.
He has been helping high-wealth families, business owners, franchisees and executives create a custom “financial blueprint”; Portfolio Analysis; and to implement custom solutions for their needs. The ultimate goal is to enhance his client’s wealth, reduce their taxes and help them achieve their financial goals.