Kraig has more than 17 years of experience in the financial services industry. Kraig's focus is on Optimizing Retirement Income & Preserving Legacies. These important topics are often overshadowed by the push for wealth accumulation. The size of your 401k account is important but the market value of your investments is not as important as the income & legacy they can provide.
Kraig says "The Ultimate Goal of climbing a mountain is not simply to reach the top. We must make it back down the mountain. Our financial climb is the same. Accumulating wealth for retirement is only one half of the journey. My focus is helping people ascend their financial mountain, reach the peak, and descend with their lifestyle and legacy intact."
Kraig holds certificates as a:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER PRACTITIONER® (CFP®)
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT® (ChFC®)
Areas of Expertise:
- Maximum Lifestyle Income Design
- 401k & Cash Balance Plan Risk Assessment
- Investment Account Tax Efficiency Audits
- Business Succession & Exit Planning
- Life Insurance Design
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance