Richard Jackman has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry counseling business owners, CEOs, educators, franchisees, key executives, physicians and other professionals in all principles of financial planning. Mr. Jackman is the Chief Investment Officer of the financial planning and wealth management firm, Secura Financial Planning & Wealth Management.
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS)
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner (CFP®)
- Board Certified Estate Planning™ (CES)
- Certified Annuity Specialist® (CAS®)
- Certified Fund Specialist® (CFS®)
- Certified Tax Specialist™ (CTS)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist® (CRPS®)
Mr. Jackman is in the business of helping his clients meet all their financial challenges. He does this by using a total wealth management approach. Each area is important individually, but managing them all collectively in one of the most important considerations in your overall financial success.
His approach can help you invest conservatively, reduce your exposure to taxes, meet your insurance needs and provides a plan to successfully transfer your wealth to your children and grandchildren.
Financial Offerings Include:
- Asset Protection
- College Planning
- Estate Planning
- Long-Term Care
- Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
- Tax-Advantaged Investing
- Wealth Management